HUMAN RESOURCE TRAINING (ETD) AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN SCOA NIGERIA PLC.
This research study investigated human resources training and development practices in a business organization. The purpose of this study was to find out if training and development programs in business organization have impact on organizational performance. This study was descriptive. Survey methods were used to generate data for analysis. Some hypotheses were formulated to guide the major activities of this study.
The major findings of this study were as follows:-
- Training and development improve performance
- Training and development improve employee motivation
- SCOA Nigeria Plc use mostly on-the-job training, apprenticeship development, special cases to train and develop their workers.
The major conclusion of this study is that training and development programs are very important to business organization in relationship to improvement of organizational performance.
The following recommendations have been made for improvement:
- Management should finance training and development programs adequately
- Experts training and development staff should be employed, etc.
Disclaimer: By purchasing this Research Project Material, YOU agree to use it ONLY as a GUIDE to conduct your own academic research.